I suggest you ...

Connecting with Google+

Hey - the account setup was flawless for me with the exception of Google+. I can't connect with that service at the moment.

97 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gary Krivin commented  · 

They have fixed this bug, I am now connected with Google+

• Mercedes Kamijo commented  · 

Same here... no problems with registration and account setup, but impossible to connect with Google+ service.

• Adminwmougayar (CEO, Engagio) commented  · 

Good News...The Google+ Issues are resolved. Pls re-connect to Google+ via your Account page if you were not able to connect previously.

Please note that we only pull in the replies to your posts. We don't pull in all the comments that you place any where. That's a limitation of the G+ API.

• Dennis Newel commented  · 

suddenly mine worked. Except it's not pulling in new messages/comments...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Er +1 for no G+ (er... should that be a -1?)

• Dennis Newel commented  · 

same thing here, from the Google page it would almost look like no permissions are requested?

• Anonymous commented  · 

yes me too and I have a google apps account, so I thought that might be the issue....

• Cary commented  · 

+1... can't get Google+ to connect after several attempts

• Jon Gottfried commented  · 

Same here, it just redirects back to engag.io and doesn't actually seem to connect

• Ryan Ozawa commented  · 

Still broken almost two weeks later.

• Adminwmougayar (CEO, Engagio) commented  · 

We're working to resolve the G+ authentication. Having issues with their OAuth2 token since they updated something last week.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same issue- I added Facebook first, and when i first clicked on the Google plus bar the gplus o-auth kicked in, but then failed, and all subsequent attempts failed - the status bar starts with trying to contact g-plus o-auth, but then tries to contact Facebook for some reason... hope this helps.
        Chris

Feedback and Knowledge Base