I suggest you ...

Add Facebook Pages and Multiple Twitter accounts

I would love to be able to add multiple Facebook Pages that I manage, as well as multiple Twitter accounts. It was be awesome if I could do that all ih one place!

81 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mandee shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • I'd like to be able to connect my business FB page to Engagio -- it's public. And I'd rather not connect my personal FB account, which I have made my account as private as practical: I don't want the personal page to be viewable by the public/other Engagio users.

(Also, I wasn't trying to game your voting system by creating a new account. I thought I was signing in.)

• PaleoIrish commented  · 

"That case is a large business user or a community manager? What type of user are you? "

I am a personal user with the same concerns. I also have multilple twitter accounts to match lifestyle and also food related blogs, plus a number of facebook pages - 2 for each of my blogs, and another two for local community issues.

The reason that I am trying out engag.io is to manage my time and increase communication through these multiple social networks. To be honest if I had just one twitter account and my facebook profile to manage I wouldn't need social media management software.

I agree with RustyDogma, a social media manager is useless to me unless I can manage all my accounts through it. Basic hootsuite will allow me to manage 5 such accounts, I had hoped that this manager would have offered the same with the added advantage of concentrating on the engagements, the conversations.

• Maria commented  · 

I would also like that! I have a handful of sites/blogs and Facebook/Twitter-pages for them all. Adding Facebook Pages and multiple Twitter accounts would make it easier to manage all these accounts.

• RustyDogma commented  · 

"That case is a large business user or a community manager? What type of user are you? "

I'm just a personal user, and I still have 4 separate Twitter accounts, one for personal, one for work, one for cooking/diet, and one for entertainment news and discussion. Pretty much any social media manager is useless to me if I cannot connect to all accounts.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Just now I created my engagio account and this was literally the first thing that came to my mind when I was in the setup phase. Until then I have to decided which of my Twitter accounts is the most important to me.. I can't do that due to the nature of how, and why I use Twitter.

• Kristen DiLandro commented  · 

Thanks for noting this Sarah. I too manage a brand page through my personal FB account and would like to connect my brand's page not my personal page. Is this not possible at the moment? In addition, it would be helpful to add multiple Tumblr accounts. Thanks.

• Sarah commented  · 

I echo this request. I am a community manager at a tech company, and I have personal channels in my own name (Twitter, Facebook) as well as separate channels for the brand I manage. It's important to me not only to be able to track the conversations I have on my own channels in my own name, but also the conversations I am having with users on the brand channels.

• Adminwmougayar (CEO, Engagio) commented  · 

We're thinking about that one. That case is a large business user or a community manager? What type of user are you?
        Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base